If you have sold your property and have a firm closing date, these are the steps you need to take regarding your propane delivery and service:
- Provide us with your new address, or your temporary forwarding address if there is one, and a contact phone number. If your email address is changing, send us that too.
- Let us know if there needs to be a final propane top-up when the sale of your home closes, and let us know who your lawyer is so we can assist in transferring the rental equipment and discuss the final adjustments. With the help of your and the purchaser’s lawyer, we can ensure that the home remains heated, especially during the winter months.
- Ask about outstanding charges for cylinder rental, previous fills or other related charges.
- Let your lawyer know that you have propane services on the property.
- Through your lawyer, try to provide us with the new owner’s contact information so we can try to ensure zero interruption of service.
If you need to transfer your propane service to a new property:
- Provide us with the location of your new home and the date you take possession.
- Let us know what you’ll be using propane for. Furnace? Kitchen appliances? Hot water heater?
- Let us know if there’s already Kelly’s Propane equipment on the property.
- Tell us what delivery schedule you’d like to implement and your preferred method of payment.