What are the benefits of propane?
There are many benefits of Propane fuel. It is versatile, clean-burning, non-toxic, and it serves a wide variety of purposes. Propane is an economical fuel option for furnaces, hot water heaters, fireplaces, cook ranges, pool heaters and household appliances.
- Propane is convenient because it’s portable. Cylinders can be transported, installed and refilled nearly anywhere.
- Efficiency – Propane heats water nearly 40% faster than electricity. That means less energy use and faster recovery times.
- Environmentally friendly – Propane contains very low sulphur content and zero lead content.
- Burning propane produces less greenhouse gas emissions than most other types of fuel.
- Propane is clean-burning and emits almost no pollutants.
- The by-products of burning propane are water vapour and carbon dioxide.
- Durability – Propane appliances are more durable than electric appliances.
- Propane pool heaters can heat more water in less time than electric pool heaters.
- Propane also has many commercial purposes and its use is growing within the agriculture industry.
- And it’s reliable – whether you live or work in rural or urban areas, propane is readily available to meet a wide variety of energy needs.
Another benefit of Propane is that it is cost-effective.
Using propane can help cut your heating and hot water bills! Propane water heaters are twice as efficient as electric models, and high-efficiency furnaces can help keep your fuel costs low.